Maria Tankenson Hodge (P.C.)
Email: click here to contact
- California, 1972
- Virgin Islands and U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
- Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- American Bar Association (Member, Committee on International Law, 1987—)
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Law Institute
- International Society of Barristers (Member, Board of Governors)
Member, 1969-1971 and Articles Editor, 1970-1971, California Law Review. Law Clerk to Chief Judge Almeric L. Christian, U.S. District Court of the Virgin Islands, 1971-1973. Assistant Attorney General of the Virgin Islands, 1974. Member, Virgin Islands Committee of Bar Examiners, 1978-1988.
- Barnard v. Thorsten, 109 S.Ct. 1294 (1989)
- 842 F.2d1393 (3rd Cir. 1988)
- Anchorage Associates v. V.I. Board of Tax Review, 922 F.2d 168 (3rd Cir. 1990)
- West Indian Company, Ltd., v. Government of the Virgin Islands, 912 F.2d 134 (3rd Cir. 1987)
- Atlantic TeleNetwork Co. v. Public Services Commission, 841 F.2d 70 (3rd Cir. 1988)
- Excavation Const. Inc. No. One Contracting Corp. v. Quinn, Commissioner of Finance, 673 F.2d 78 (3rd Cir. 1982)
- Sea Air Shuttle Corp. v. V.I. Port Authority, 800 F.Supp. 287 (D.V.I. 1992)
Hodge & Hodge serves clients in St. Thomas and throughout the U.S. Virgin Islands.